Saturday, May 14, 2011

Linda's Chicken



Many years ago, we were visiting our good friends in New Jersey and she made a chicken dish for dinner...I have no idea what it is actually called, or where it came from...we just call it 'Linda's Chicken'.  I really like it because it is yummy, super easy to make and as a parent who doesn't always have a lot of time to figure out meals, I can grab the ingredients and throw it together!  I think we could all use a handful of recipes like this!!!






Linda's Chicken

Ingredients

* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
* 1 small Russian Dressing (use about 3/4 of bottle)
* 1 small Apricot/Peach Preserve
* 1 pk. Onion Soup Mix
* Garlic powder (optional)


1. Spray dish with oil, add chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Put into a 350 oven for 15 mins. uncovered.
3. Mix other ingredients well in a bowl, may add more garlic powder to this if desired.
4. Pour mixture over chicken and bake, uncovered, for another 40 mins.
5. Serve with your favourite veggies and salad!
Enjoy!





This is the little face I had looking at me all through dinner...Bailey (B-ster is one of his many nicknames) is definitely a meat eater...after Little Miss and I were done our dinner I gave him a little to taste...he gobbled it up!!  I was surprised at first, but then I remembered, as a kitten he ate my spaghetti sauce!! 

If you have some great recipes you want to share, please email them to me so I can share them with everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! This looks so good and Bailey is adorable!
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. :) I attached the sails with eye hooks on the base and the mast. You can also tie the sails to them if you like. Here is a link from how I did another one a while ago.
    http://emeraldcovejewelry.blogspot.com/2010/08/driftwood-sailboat.html
    Have fun!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle!! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...