Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Come back Maine Cottage!!

As I have been surfing around this big ol' net, a favourite website of mine to check out was Maine Cottage, out of Yarmouth, Maine.  Sadly they have closed without warning to customers and now everything left in the few stores will be sold off by the bank!!  Oh how I wish I lived closer to one of the stores!!  


Here are a few pictures of what they sold...




Beautiful fabrics and accessories



 Great shelving units and a colour choices


Classy furniture



Such a relaxing space


Each colour they offered came in mulitple fabric prints and textures, they even had their own spray paint line! 


I am sad for the company, they were in business for 20 years.


At least I have one catalogue to refer too...their blog is still up and running...so you can always take a peek for yourselves and take note of your favourites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...