Wednesday, May 16, 2012

8 months!!

So here we are!  Almost there!!  I think a family member said it best...she said, 'it's much easier on our bodies to have babies in our 20's, but easier to raise children in our 30's when we have that much more life experience and maturity'.  I couldn't agree more...now I didn't have Little Miss in my 20's, but it certainly was easier on my body the first time around!!!

8 months

What's that you say??  I look smaller than ever?? Oh, thank you!  You're too kind!!  I feel like I'm busting at the seams now...and there is still 8 weeks to go!!  I am ready for this baby to come anytime in many ways, and in others, we probably could use 12 weeks!!

This baby is sitting so much lower compared to how I carried Little Miss....I know that every pregnancy is different, but I look like a Sumo wrestler trying to bend over and pick things up!! Sitting in a car...that's a whole different story...I wish the seats in our Rendezvous were much more comfortable for pregnant ol' me!!  Ha, ha..

My Mom was just here for a quick visit for my birthday and she brought the sewing she's been working on. We had bought some beautiful fabric a while back to make a duvet cover, pillow sham and bedskirt for Little Miss's room.  We ended up moving and she went up a bed size, so the project got put on hold. Well...it turns out that the wall paint matches the fabric perfectly!! We were amazed and how great it looks!  I can't wait to put it all together and show you!

We will use the upcoming weekend to work more on the baby's room and whatever we have the energy to accomplish...that is after my belated birthday dinner at Carrabbas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...