Monday, August 08, 2011

Yesterday

As most of you know this summer has been beautiful....quite hot, but still beautiful.

So yesterday after church, we came home, changed and headed down to the water!  Little Miss loves to play at the park there and the beach is just on the other side.


 We always go for a Carousel ride, still 5 cents a ride, can't beat that for cheap family entertainment!!!








While Little Miss and Hubby went on for another ride, I walked down to the beach for a few minutes to myself and of course look for some beach glass!!  The water was lovely and I wished we had our swimsuits to go in...


I joined back up with my crew and we headed home for some homemade burgers, potatoe salad and tomato, basil, onion salad...we sat in the backyard and enjoyed the rest of the evening with some friends that stopped by!  Perfect ending to another beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...